Shipping & Returns
For your protection, Gem Shop always:
- Insures and registers all items for their full value.
- Requires that all deliveries are made to a physical business or home address only. We do not ship to P.O. box addresses.
- Requires an adult to sign for the delivery for orders over $250.
Gem Shop is committed to timely delivery for your order. However, delivery delays due to inclement weather conditions, carrier delays or incorrect addresses are beyond our control. Shipping fees are non-refundable. An alternative shipping method may be used when deemed appropriate to reach your target destination and target delivery date.
Gemshop.jewelry is dedicated to serving you with the best customer service and highest quality services, jewelry and designs. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item based on our Guest Return and Exchange Policy.
Returns and exchanges are permitted within 30 days from the purchase date for jewelry; and within 30 days from the purchase date for watches.
- Jewelry must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories.
- Watches must be unworn, unaltered and in original condition to be accepted for return or exchange. All packaging, instructions and warranties, as applicable, must be included with the return or exchange of a watch.
Returns or exchanges not allowed on customized jewelry, special order watches, made-to-order jewelry & findings and engraved items.
- All refunds are made by check issued from the corporate office within 21 days.
- Charge credits are issued to original purchaser on the account to which the item was charged.
- Gift returns with receipt can only be exchanged or converted to an in-store credit.
- All returns without a receipt can only be exchanged or converted to an in-store credit at current price, minus any current promotional discount.
Gemshop.jewelry provides you with two easy methods of returning an item:
Returns by Mail
Please note that items purchased at The Gem Shop location may NOT be returned by mail to our location.
Here are the basic steps:
- If there is damage to an item upon delivery, call us immediately at (815) 624-6667 for assistance.
- Please read the information on your original packing slip.
- Pack the item securely. Use the original package, if possible. Enclose the original or a copy of the packing slip.
- If you do not have your original packing slip, please provide us with your name, address, phone number, email address, and order number.
- All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We cannot accept C.O.D. deliveries.
- All returns are required tracking numbers must be provided to us.
For your protection, we require that you use a shipping method that provides insurance and tracking services from providers such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS for your return. The tracking number must be provided to us once shipped. Ship the return package to the address indicated on the packing slip:
The Gem Shop
110 West Main Street
Rockton, IL 61072
Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our location.
You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase.
Returns to Gem Shop location
Please note the following exceptions:
- If you made your purchase using PayPal, Bill-Me-Later, e-Gift Card or the combination of a gift card with a credit card, your items must be returned to the Online Store. If you did not receive a pre-paid UPS label in your package, please contact , and we will provide you with the appropriate label for your return.
Here are the basic steps:
- Place the item securely in the original package.
- All products must be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and with paperwork (such as watch instruction booklet or diamond certificate) and accessories to ensure a full credit.
- Take the package to The Gem Shop location.
- The store associate will process your return. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment in your original purchase, with the exception of cash which will be issued a check. Please allow 30 days for the credit to appear on your billing statement. Please note that your original shipping and handling or other additional costs will not be refunded, unless you received a damage, defective, or incorrect item.